My gorgeous candles are all hand poured at home by myself using quality natural sox way and beautifully fragranced oils.
Each candle is poured into a white glass jar with a rose gold coloured lid, the lid ensures no dust gathers on top of your candle in between burns. They are then packaged in stunning white and rose gold boxes. They make a truly beautiful gift.
To ensure you get the very best out of your candle, here are a few care tips.
- Find your favourite, this is probably the trickiest part as they are all gorgeous!
- Trim the wick. Keep the wick trimmed to 1/8″ at all times.
- Let the wax pool. Each time you burn your candle, allow the entire top layer to become a fragrant pool of liquid wax, this way you’ll get the biggest, boldest scent possible. Don’t burn your candle for more than 3 hours at a time. The candle surface may appear uneven after the burning, don’t be alarmed, this is just the nature of the natural soy wax I use.
- Burn your candle safely. Always burn your candle on a heat resistant surface, keep it out of drafts and NEVER leave it unattended while lit. I recommend using a sniffer to extinguish your flame.
- Know when to say goodbye. When only 1/2″ of wax remains, it’s time to let your candle go.
- Most importantly – relax and enjoy!
I currently produce six different candles, all smell divine. I will be adding in a few more to get you into the festive mood at Christmas.
Lemongrass and Persian Lime
The unmistakable natural, fresh citrus scent of lemongrass is combined with zesty lime, lemon peel and a soft floral undertone
Top Notes: Lime Zest, Lemon peel
Middle Notes: Lemongrass, Jasmine
Base Notes: Vanilla bean, Rosewood
A fruity-floral combination with the subtle freshness of lychee fruit and the exquisite softness of peony petals.
Too Notes: Raspberry, Lychee fruit
Middle Notes: Peony petals, Peach nectar
Base Notes: Jasmine, Leaf green, Rosewood
Rhubarb & Elderflower
A mouthwatering feast of rhubarb and elderflower combined with tea rose and pineapple rounded out with musk and velvety wood nuances.
Top Notes: Rhubarb, Peppermint, Pineapple
Middle Notes: Tea Rose
Base Notes: Musk, Wood, Dry Fruits
Encapsulating the feel of coastal roads and ocean views, an invigorating blend of wild freesia, fresh lime and lavender.
Top Notes: Lime, lemon
Middle Notes: Wild Freesia, Lavender
Base Notes: Amber, Sandalwood
The ultimate refresher. A tantalising fusion of fresh coconut, lime and invigorating verbena soothed by luscious vanilla. An irresistible classic.
Top Notes: Lime zest, Lemon Verbena
Middle Notes: Coconut, Peach
Base Notes: Vanilla, Buttermilk
Rich and exotic, this is a luxurious blend of infused herbs, spices and floral essential oils. Clean and sweet in its base of vanilla musk and sandalwood, this scent combines perfectly with jasmine, lavender, orange, lemon and grapefruit essential oil.
Top Notes: Grapefruit, Orange
Middle Notes: Jasmine, Lavender
Base Notes: Sandalwood, Vanilla
Just in case, top notes are the first notes you sense when you smell a candle or remove the lid, the middle note is the ‘heart’ of the fragrance, it will take time for the middle notes to fully develop, the base notes are what give a candle lasting qualities. It is the scent that lingers even after the candle is extinguished.